vegetarian tostada recipe
Like little edible plates,vegetarian tostada recipe these fried tortillas can support anything that is not too juicy.
- oil, for shallow frying
- 14 freshly prepared unbaked
- corn tortillas
- 225g/8oz/1 cup mashed red kidney or
- pinto beans
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- oil and vinegar dressing (optional)
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, skinned and
- thinly sliced
- 225g/80z Guacamole
- 115g/4 oz/1 cup coarsely grated
- Cheddar cheese
- pickled jalapeno chilies, seeded and
- sliced, to taste
vegetable dinner recipes
1.Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the tortillas until golden brown on both sides and crisp but not hard.
2.Spread each tortilla with a layer of beans. Put a layer of shredded lettuce (which can be left plain or lightly tossed with a little dressing) over the beans.
Read more:cheese quesadilla recipe
592 total views, 33 views today