This dessert is an strawberry shortcake ice cream , and couldn’t be easier to make Fresh juicy strawberries store-bought sponge tart shells and rich ice cream are all you need to Create a delicious dessert.
Preparation time 10 minutes
Cooking time None
- 3×6-inch sponge tart shells
- or shortbreads
- 6 cups strawberries
- 5 cups vanilla or strawberry ice
- confectioners’ sugar, for dusting
1. If using sponge tart shells, trim the raised edges with a serrated knife.
2.Hull and halve the strawberries. A Spoon one-third of the ice cream onto a tart shell or shortbread layer, placing it in scoops, with one- third of the strawberries in between.
3. Spoon more strawberries and ice cream onto a second tart or shortbread layer and place it on top of the first, then add the final layer, piling the strawberries up high.
Read more :slow cooked lamb dinner party-food lovers
1,129 total views, 1 views today