spicy prawns in lettuce
- prawns 1/2kg
- Lettuce 1 bunch
- Fresh coriander (finely cut ) 1/2 bunch
- Spring onions (finely cut ) 250 grams
- Crushed red Chillies 1 Tsp
- Thai fish sauce 1 Tsp
- Brown sugar 1 Tsp
- Ginger/garlic paste 3 tsp
- Lemon juice 1tbsp
- soya sauce 2 Tsp
- chili garlic sauce 4 tbsp
- salt 1/2 Tsp
- oil 1/2 cup
- Fry coconut in hot oil till golden and remove.
- in the same oil, fry prawns with ginger/garlic red chilies and salt.lower flame and add fish sauce, soya sauce, chili garlic sauce, lemon juice, and coriander.
- Cover with lid and let cook for 5 minutes.
- add spring onions and fry for a minute on high flame; remove from flame.
- serve spicy prawns in lettuce cups garnished with desiccated coconut.
201 total views, 4 views today