This Potato Chops with mutton potato chops recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, … A mix of potatoes and mutton potato chops, wrapped
- mutton chops 1 kg
- potatoes (boiled and mashed) 1kg
- green chilies ( chopped ) 3
- cottage cheese (grated)250 grams
- eggs (beaten)2
- breadcrumbs as required
- chicken cubes
- flour 1 tbsp
- red chili powder 1 tbsp
- Ginger / Garlic paste 1 tbsp
- crushed black pepper 1/2 tbsp
- salt to taste
- oil for frying + 2 tbsp
- mutton potato chops Marinate chops with ginger/garlic red chilies, salt and 1/2 of black pepper and keep aside for 1/2 an hour.
- put 2 tbsp oil and chops in a pot and cook till water dries.
- add cheese, salt, green chilies chicken cube with flour and remaining black pepper in mashed potato and knead.
- take a small amount of potato in your palm; place chops in between potato mixture such that the bone of the chopsticks out .repeat this process with remaining chops.
- coat chops first with eggs then breadcrumbs and fries on low flame till golden .dish out a paper towel.
- for chicken cube flour break 10 packets of a chicken cube in 2 1/2 and use as and when required.
Read More:Lahori Chargha Recipe
482 total views, 1 views today