Here is a Mixed seafood pizza that gives you the full flavor of the Mediterranean, ideal for a summer evening supper!
preparation time 5 minutes
cooking time 15 – 20 minutes
serves 3 – 4
- 1 pizza crust, 10 – 12 inches in diameter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup good-quality paste sauce
- 14 ounces mixed cooked seafood, such as shrimps, squid, and mussels
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp freshly grated parmesan cheese, to serve
if you prefer this pizza can be made with either mussels or shrimp on their own. or any combination of your favorite seafood.
1. preheat the oven to 425°F lightly brush the tip of the pizzacrust with about 1 tablespoon of the olive oil.
2. spread the pasta sauce over it. bake for 10 minutes.
3. pat the seafood dry using paper towels, then arrange on top of the pizza.
4. Finely chop the garlic and sprinkle it evenly over the surface, then sprinkle on the chopped fresh parsley.
5. Drizzle the remaining oil over the top and return the pizza to the oven. bake for 5 – 10 minutes, until the seafood is warmed through and the crust is crisp and golden. sprinkle generously with freshly grated parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
312 total views, 1 views today