Meat Macaroni Pasta – A Spicy and Tangy spin on the regular macaroni dish. Try and you will love it.
- mutton (boneless) 1/2 kg
- macaroni (boiled)1Cup
- cloves 2
- Bay leaves 2
- Tomatoes (finely cut)2
- Eggs (beaten)2
- potatoes (cut and fried like chips)3
- Cinnamon 1 inch pieces
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Black pepper powder 1tsp
- cashew nuts (chopped)2tbsp
- Fresh coriander ( chopped) few
- salt 1tsp
- Butter 2 tbsp
- Hot spices powder 11/2 tsp
ingredients for green spices
- Green chilies 6
- Ginger / Garlic paste 1 Tbsp
- Fresh Coriander 3 tbsp
- Blend all ingredient finely in the blender.
- Meat macaroni :Marinate meat with green spices Red chilies salt and I tsp hot spices powder and leave aside for a while.
- Heat butter in a pot add 1/2tsp hot spices powder, Cashew Nuts, bay leaves, cloves, Cinnamon and meat and cook on low flame with lid on.
- when meat is tender and water dries, dish out in Pyrex dish.
- Layer with macaroni, tomatoes, and potatoes and sprinkle fresh coriander on top.
- Finally, spread egg sprinkle salt and black pepper and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes and serve.
410 total views, 1 views today