you can cheat with this mandarins in orange flower syrup recipe and buy canned whole peeled mandarins or clementines. Use fresh orange juice for the syrup. you can serve the dessert as soon as you make it but it is even better chilled. 10 mandarins
Preparation time 10 minutes
cooking time None
- 1 tablespoon confectioners’ sugar
- 2 teaspoon orange flower water
- 1 tablespoon chopped pistachio nuts
1. Thinly pare a little of the colored zest from one mandarin and cut it into fine shreds for decoration. Squeeze the juice from two mandarins and reserve it.
2. Peel the remaining fruit, removing as much of the white pith as possible. Arrange the whole fruit in a wide dish.
3. Mix the reserved juice, confectioners’ sugar, and orange flower water and pour it over the fruit. Cover the dish and chill for 5 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, blanch the shreds of zest in boiling water for 30 seconds. Drain and let cool. Sprinkle them over the mandarins with the pistachio nuts to serve.
Read More :Orange Turkey with rice
423 total views, 1 views today