This tasty dish Coconut chicken with Lime combines the flavors of lime, peanut, coconut, and chile. You’ll find coconut cream in most large food stores or delicatessens.
- ²⁄³ cup hot chicken bouillon
- ¹⁄4 cup creamed coconut
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into long, thin strips
- 1 mall red chile, sliced thinly
- 4 scallions, sliced thinly
- 4 tbsp smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- finely grated rind and juice of 1 lime
- boiled rice, to serve
- 1 fresh red chile
2. Heat the oil in a preheated wok or large heavy pan.
3. Add the chicken strips and cook, stirring. until they turn a golden colour.
4. Stir in the red chile and scallions and cook gently for a few minutes,
5. Add the peanut butter.coconut and chicken bouillon mixture, lime rind, and juice, and simmer. uncovered, for about 5minutes, stirring frequently to prevent the mixture sticking to the bottom of the wok or pan.
6.Transfer the coconut chicken to a warm serving dish, garnish with the red chile and scallion tassel, and serve with boiled rice
serve jasmine rice with this spicy dish.it has a fragrant aroma that is well-suited to these flavors.
360 total views, 1 views today