These chicken pieces are grilled and have a sweet-and-sour taste. They can be served cold with a Salad and rice, or hot with Masala Mashed Potatoes.chicken tikka masala
- 12 chicken thighs
- 6 tbsp lemon juice
- ginger pulp 1 Tsp
- garlic pulp 1 Tsp
- 1 tsp crushed dried red chilies
- salt 1 Tsp
- 1 tsp soft brown sugar
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 1 fresh green chili, finely coriander
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- fresh coriander sprigs, to garnish
chicken tikka masala
1. Prick all the chicken thighs with a fork. Rinse them, pat dry and set aside in a bowl.
2. In a large mixing bowl, mix together the lemon juice, ginger, garlic, crushed dried red chilies, salt, sugar, and honey.
3. Transfer the chicken thighs to the spice mixture and coat well. Set aside for about 45 minutes.
4.Preheat the grill to medium. Add the fresh coriander and chopped green chili to the chicken thighs and
place them in a flameproof dish.
5. Pour any remaining marinade over the chicken and baste with the oil, using a pastry brush.
6. Grill the chicken thighs under the preheated grill for 15-20 minutes, turning and basting occasionally, until
cooked through and browned.
7. Transfer to a serving dish and garnish with the fresh coriander sprigs.
Masala refers to the blend of spices used in this dish. The amounts can be varied according to taste.
797 total views, 3 views today