- 18 sheets fresh or dried lasagna butter, for greasing
- olive oil 2 tbsp
- Red onion 2 chopped finely
- garlic clove 2 Crushed
- 2½ cups mushrooms
- 700g chicken or turkey breast, cut into chunks
- 4/6 cup red wine, diluted with generous
- 2/6 cup water
- generous 1 cup crushed tomatoes 2tsp sugar
- bechamel sauce
- 10 tbsp butter
- generous 2/6cup all-purpose flour
- 5 cup milk
- egg 2 beaten
- 6/8 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese salt and pepper
1. cook the lasagna sheets in a pan of boiling water according to the instructions on the package. lightly grease a deep ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil in a pan.add the onion and garlic and cook low heat.stirring occasionally. for 3-4 minutes. add the mushrooms and chicken and cook for 4 minutes or until the meat browns.
3. add the wine, bring to a boil, then simmer for 5 minutes. stir in the crushed tomatoes and sugar and cook for 3-5 minutes until the meat is tender and cooked through. the sauce should have thickened, but still be quite runny.
4. To make the bechamel sauce, melt the flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly remove the pan from the heat and gradually add the milk, mixing to form a smooth sauce return the pan to the heat and bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. let cool slightly, then beat in the egg and half of the cheese.season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. place 6 sheets of lasagna in the base of the dish and spread with half of the chicken mixture. repeat the layers.top with the last 6 sheets of lasagna, pour over,375°F/190°C, for 30 minutes until golden and the paste is cooked.serve immediately.
515 total views, 1 views today