Cheese Filled Capsicum Rice par-boil rice with 1 tbsp vinegar and salt and spread on the tray.
Stuffed peppers are a delectable method to go through extra white or darker rice, and they make an alluring side dish for practically any entrée. To keep the peppers
- Capsicum 6
- Cottage Cheese (Mashed)500 grams
- Rice 21/2 Cups
- Green Chillies (finely Cut )6
- Garlic (finely cut)6
- Almonds (chopped)10
- Onion seeds 1tsp
- Crushed black pepper 2 tsp
- sugar 1tsp
- chicken cubes flour 1tsp
- Mint ( chopped ) 1 bunch
- salt to taste
- oil 1Cup
Cheese Filled Capsicum Rice
- par-boil rice with 1 tbsp vinegar and salt and spread on the tray.
- Mix salt,1/2 black pepper, almonds,1/2 mint and green chilies in cheese.
- cut tops of capsicum and de-seed them.
- Fill with cheese and cover with tops held together with tooth-pick.
- Heat oil in a wok and fry capsicum slightly and remove.
- fry garlic golden in the same oil and add rice.
- Add 2 tbsp soya sauce, vinegar, sugar, remaining black pepper, onion seeds, and chicken cube flour and fry.
- place capsicums in serving dish garnish with mint and serve with hot rice.
- for chicken cube flour break 10 packets of a chicken cube in 2 1/2 cups flour and mix thoroughly with hands. refrigerate mixture and use as and when required.
Read More :Yemeni Chicken Mandy
330 total views, 1 views today