Rich, lavish and sinful-looking, this is one of the fastest desserts: a must in the quick cook’s repertoire
preparation time 4 minutes
cooking time none
- 4 small ripe bananas
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2 tablespoon dark brown sugar
- generous 1 cup strained plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon toasted sliced almonds
2. dissolve the coffee granules in the hot water and stir into the mashed bananas.
3. spoon a little of the mashed banana mixture into four serving dishes and sprinkle with the brown sugar.top with a spoonful of yogurt, then repeat until all the ingredients are used up.
4. swirl the last layer of yogurt for a marbled effect.finish with a few banana slices and the sliced almonds. serve immediately, or the bananas will discolor.
330 total views, 1 views today